So you are ready to adopt!
There are a few things to keep in mind:
Are you ready for a new family member:
Can you answer Yes?
Having a Bulldog is a bigger commitment than most expect. We always suggest a pet insurance from the beginning.
- 72 hour Health check required by your own Veterinary Clinic to certify 1 year health guarantee
- Series of shots at 10, 13, 16, 19, 21 and rabies shots. These usually range in cost upwards of $100 a visit
- Premium Food is always a must, we feed Kirkland Brand (Which is Diamond) and Royal Canine. A small starter kit is sent home with you, but you ultimately chose what you want to feed him/her. That cost is approx. $45-$100 a bag.
- Potty training is never guaranteed and you WILL have to work on it with your pup.
- Though this breed doesn't require a lot of exercise, they have more needs than most. Daily cleaning of their wrinkles and making sure their skin is healthy.
So if you can confidently say you can handle all the information that has been thrown at you and you are still set on getting the Bulldog you have always dreamed of....
Here are a couple of more things:
- Bulldogs are not cheap, the prices range from $2500-$5000, the amounts are determined by demeanor, color, sex and size of litter, pet or breeding rights.
- They go home no earlier that 8 weeks, we at any time can determine they need to stay longer with us due to size or health.
- $500 deposit is required to hold your pick of the litter. This is NON REFUNDABLE but can be transferred to another litter if you chose to do so.
- The remaining cost of your Bulldog is required to be paid by the date of pickup in cash or Guaranteed Bank Check.
- If you are paying for your Bulldog through our store SQUARE or PAYPAL, then you will need to pay 72 hours prior to pickup and funds must be cleared and verified.
- AKC paperwork will not be given to anyone paying by credit card, until 90 days has lapsed. ( This will allow no charge backs to our account)
- All sales of our pups are done by written contract. This is for the safety of you, and us!
Ok! So now that you are sure, Fill out one of our applications and we will contact you within 72 hours!
Please view for the deposit contract and adoption contract thoroughly as these are a requirement for any adoption.
Full Moon Bulldogs
PO BOX 2603
Battleground, WA 98603